Production Team Member
Duties: Working with various sized fiberglass mold
- Molds vary in size from about the size of a basketball to the size of a person or larger.
- Job requires that safety equipment be worn at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working with hand/power tools (this aspect of the position requires grasping of various work materials ranging in weight from a few ounces to a few pounds throughout the entirety of the shift).
- Efficiently working by oneself or on a team
- Stand for a ten-hour shift
- Ability to lift 20-80 pounds
Monday – Friday: 5 am – 3:15 pm
Monday – Friday: 3:30 pm – 2 am
Starting at $17 per hour
Shift Differential for Second Shift